As conditions in the energy and utility arena have changed, EEA executives have expanded their capabilities to address the sustainable solutions. To date, the EEA Team has completed over 150 major projects and has been successful in developing expanding energy and renewable projects.
EEA builds on its prior experience, and develops and provides integrated sustainable solutions that meet the unique needs of our clients. Our client-focused services, from concept through development, include:
- Site analysis, feasibility studies, business plans, facility siting, permitting
- Engineering and design services: technology selection,
licensing, process design, facility and system design and
configuration, value engineering analysis
- Real estate acquisition or land lease negotiation
- Comprehensive environmental, health, and safety services:
permitting, waste management, regulatory compliance
- Construction and construction management
- Plant commissioning and operations and maintenance
- Financial services: equity/debt financing and leveraging,
development advice, risk management, identification of
economic incentive grants
EEA have many years of diverse industry experience. The scope of the EEA team experience in design and construction, utility and energy studies, facility evaluation, energy efficiency design, and project management brings a depth of experience necessary to the manage complex energy projects. In particular, the EEA Team offers unique experience in analyzing renewable project needs for project financing, when budgets and capital funding are constrained.
EEA has the in-house expertise for manage the critical services to help respond to the ongoing changes in the utility services industry. EEA serves as the agent enabling the client to control the destiny of the project, save substantial money, reduce frustration and minimize costs.